We've been having some really loud thunder here in Appalachia... hasn't started to rain yet, though.
I swear, one time it sounded like a bomb went off! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Coming into extreme SWVA. Wise, Lee, Dickenson, Scott and Russell Counties.
4:40 to 5:10 PM.
Heavy rain, thunder and lightning.
Storms may linger well past 5:10 PM
We've been having some really loud thunder here in Appalachia... hasn't started to rain yet, though.
I swear, one time it sounded like a bomb went off! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Officially retired
A little over an inch of rain in Coeburn thus far.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
We've been having some really loud thunder here in Appalachia... hasn't started to rain yet, though.
I swear, one time it sounded like a bomb went off! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
i dont know if we heard the same one or not, but i swear, it sounded like a high powered rifle going off
That's probably the one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It sounded REALLY loud and shook the entire house.
Officially retired
Bookmarks